Hi,

*Please send resumes with candidate contact number** **and bill rate ASAP.**
**We will get back to you if your profile is a good match.*

* *

*MS-Access Developer with Oracle*

Location: NY

Duration: 1 Year +

Rate: $40/Hr

Must have strong MS-Access and Oracle; We are currently looking for a
contractor who is capable of designing, developing, testing, maintaining and
troubleshooting of existing/new relational database. The majority of the
work will involve supporting an existing MS Access Front End Application
that uses Forms, etc and migrating the current Access database to a NEW
Oracle database. The work will involve user interface design, enhancements,
troubleshooting of new and existing applications. Working with business
users to gather requirements and execute changes/ upgrades to the current
Access Database The ideal candidate should have the following
qualifications: Proficient in relational database design; *Highly skilled
with Microsoft Access (queries, forms, applications development, Macros,
Lookups, Pivot tables, etc.) ; Visual Basic for Access (VBA); Experience
with interfacing Access with Oracle is a MUST.*

 Thanks and Regards

Pramod Kumar/Abhi
Recruitment and Resource Management
Virtusoft Inc | 617-874-2792 Tel | 877-570-0923 Fax

pra...@virtusoft.us | www.virtusoft.us

Catch me live on Yahoo IM: *pramodkumar79*

Catch me live on Gtalk: *pramod.virtusoft*

interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings