Hello Everybody,

Please have a look at the below requirement and let me know if you have any
suitable candidate available with you…. Please make sure that it’s an URGENT
need for my client…….

*ROLE: Lead People Soft HRMS*

RATE: Open (All Inclusive)

DURATION: 6+++ Months (Long Term)

LOCATION: BOSTON, MA.

*POSITION OVERVIEW:*

“Lead” role for change management activities related to the PeopleSoft HRMS
9.0 upgrade

Development and implementation of a Change Management Strategy and
transformation process for the organization to follow

Establish metrics to assess the before and after effects of the Change
Management strategy and approach

Develop and administer assessments to measure stakeholder, organization and
user change readiness

Develop the Change Management work plan, resource requirements, schedule for
deployment

Identify and implement the change management methodology to be used

Establish the overall organizational training strategy for the rollout and
work with the internal training department to develop the training required

Assist in development and execution of leadership alignment and stakeholder
management plans in effort to build sponsorship of change initiatives

Collaborate with the Communications Lead on organizational communication
needs and communiqué’

Identify opportunities to minimize project risks and escalate as appropriate

Responsible for enabling policy and procedure changes within the
organization

*REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE (5 years mandatory minimum experience):*

Development of Change Management strategy, approach, plan and processes

Working knowledge of Change Management and organizational design concepts,
principles, and the dynamics of change management

Working knowledge of industry accepted change management methodologies

(e.g. Kotter 8 step, Lewin/Schein, or others)

Strong facilitation, communication, team building, negotiation and
influencing skills

Experience with large organizations (50,000+ employee populations)

Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
communicate with all levels of the organization

Understanding of effect change will have on the organization

Managing other team members

*
**ADDITIONAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE (preferred):*

Experience in an ERP packaged implementation/upgrade or large scale change
initiative preferred

Change management activities for a prior PeopleSoft packaged software
product rollout preferred

Public Sector experience is preferred

Broad knowledge of current business processes and practices is preferred

Microsoft office suite of tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)

PeopleSoft UPK software experience

*Send me your candidate’s profile to **...@ksourceinc.com; **with Full name,
Rate, Contact details, Visa status, Current Location, Relocation,
Availability….***

Thanks & Regards,

SAM(Recruiter)

KSOURCE  INC
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | 972-607-9839 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103, Frisco TX- 75035

s...@ksourceinc.com;
IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.