Hi,

*Please send resumes with candidate contact number** **and bill rate ASAP.**
**We will get back to you if your profile is a good match.*

*JAVA Lead/Architect*

Location: San Mateo, CA (Face to face after telephonic)
Duration:  1 year+
Experience Leve: 15+ Years

*Strong Java. Multithreading, Exception handling, good points of new JDK, OO
fundamentals like encapsulation, abstraction. Strong core java.*

* *

*Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, EJB*

The additional skillset requirement was as follows

1.       Hands on Experience or exposure to *IMDG* or equivalent products.
Once of the products in this space is *Coherence*, others being *Terracotta
*or* Gigaspace*

2.       Hands on experience with *JBoss rules* or *Drules*. Also exposure
to *JBPMs *would be good

3.       Hands on experience with CAS for single signon solutions. This is a
new requirement. However we should be able to find lot of candidates with
this

For all the candidates that are getting submitted, I am looking for
candidates with strong SOA background.

Looking for motivated principal / lead engineers responsible for developing
core technology and software applications of OnDemand credit risk management
solutions. You will be an active participant of a world-class organization
that provides challenging and intellectually stimulating environment in an
organized process-driven culture.  The ideal candidate is highly motivated,
has strong analytical skills, unwavering commitment to quality and can work
well with other team members.

Responsibilities:

Contribute to the architecture, design and development of product

Lead design & development effort of a feature teams (on-shore and
off-shore).

Champion design patterns and development process quality improvements.

Hands-on design & development of assigned features, components or modules.

Play an active role in establishing a winning culture and environment.

*Required Skills: *

2+ years experience of leading a development team

5+ years experience of J2EE development  with a focus on tiered, large-scale
systems

4+ years experience with Java Servlets and Java Server Pages

3+ years experience working with Struts or similar MVC frameworks.

2+ years experience programming JDBC and EJB with Oracle databases

Strong understanding of  Oracle logical design and SQL.

Working knowledge of XML in a Java programming environment

Working knowledge of JBoss.

*Desired Skills:*

Experience with Portal Servers and portlet development  is highly desirable

Familiarity  with UML and modeling techniques

Working knowledge of Web Services (Apache Axis) is a definite plus

A solid understanding of  the Unified Process (UP) and Feature Driven
Development methodologies is highly desirable.

Other Requirements:

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.

Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.

Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to team
development.

Ability to mentor and lead small technical teams

Thanks and Regards

Pramod Kumar/Abhi
Recruitment and Resource Management
Virtusoft Inc | 617-264-0974/617-874-2792 Tel | 877-570-0923 Fax

pra...@virtusoft.us | www.virtusoft.us

Catch me live on Yahoo IM: *pramodkumar79*

Catch me live on Gtalk: *pramod.virtusoft*

interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings

--
Thanks and Regards

Pramod Kumar/Abhi
Recruitment and Resource Management