Hi,

*Please send resumes with candidate contact number** **and bill rate ASAP.**
**We will get back to you if your profile is a good match.*

Functional Title: *Business Analyst*

Location: NY

Duration: 3 months+

*Resource will develop specs for  MarketScope Advisor project that provides
equity, mutual fund, and ETF content to customers.  They should have
experience with XML, HTML, SQL, and CSS. They also need experience in user
interface/GUI design.*

*Position Description:* Summary: Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and
problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer
systems.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Conducts and analyzes business
and information technology processes and prepares essential groundwork.
Evaluates business requirements for enterprise business applications
integration and service activation, while delivering new or modified
software systems enhancements and/or integration solutions. Participates in
the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of system
requirements. Identifies customer requirements, develops test schedules,
reviews testing plans and tracks and documents the development and results
of these plans. Alerts project managers to potential risks and issues of
importance. Uncovers client requirements via industry standard analysis
techniques such as Data flow Modeling and Object Modeling, Case Analysis,
Workflow Analysis, and Functional Decomposition Analysis. Solicits client
requirements through interviews, workshops and/or existing systems
documentation or procedures.

Thanks and Regards

Pramod Kumar/Abhi
Recruitment and Resource Management
Virtusoft Inc | 617-264-0974/617-874-2792 Tel | 877-570-0923 Fax

pra...@virtusoft.us | www.virtusoft.us

Catch me live on Yahoo IM: *pramodkumar79*

Catch me live on Gtalk: *pramod.virtusoft*

interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings