*.Net Developer with SQL*

Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota

* *

*Application Systems Engineer***

 If you are interested please let me know so we can set up an interview.
Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!

*Position Description:*

*Experience Level:* 4 year degree plus 7-10 years experience.

computer applications utilizing a thorough understanding of available
technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on extremely complex problems
where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible
variance factors. Designs platforms, writes code, and develops tests. Leads
multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis. Acts as expert technical
resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and
implementation process. May act as project/team lead.

4 year degree and 8+ years experience or equivalent combination of education
and experience. Demonstrated experience working with a mature software
development life cycle.

4+ years of proven .NET programming experience, C#.NET.

5+ years working with MS SQL.

 Experience working with multi tier architecture is a must.

Highly motivated self-starter - must be able to work independently. Detail
oriented.

Excellent communication skills, must work diplomatically with developers,
and other team members to ensure high quality software.

*Platform and Skill Set Expertise:*
Web Development : Microsoft IIS, Client Server Development : SQL, Client
Server Development : C# .Net, Client Server Development : PowerBuilder

--
Thanks & Regards

Kevin
Maripax Solutions | ke...@maripax.com