Hi,

Hope doing great, we have the following position with us,

Kindly respond to  sure...@radiant-global.com ONLY

Software Development Engineer;

Overview:

The Software Development Engineer participates in all phases of systems
integration and software development related to the Software Project.

Requirements;

Mid-level PL/SQL developer with 3+ years experience in PL/SQL programming,
debugging and code tuning

We would provide high-level functional specifications, but the PL/SQL
developer must be able to work with end-users and other developers to fully
understand the requirements.

Some table design would also be needed, but we'll provide the overall
database architecture

Environment;

Oracle PL/SQL, APEX

Nice to have;

Finance, Taxes, WebMethods

This is a 3+ mos. contract position.

Rate Open but try to get a competitive one.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Suresh Kumar Gupta*

*Radiant Global Inc*

*5104 Tollview Dr**, *

*Rolling Meadows**, IL 60008***

*312-869-7417 X6040-Desk*

*201-830-9730-Direct*

*Cell 847-239-5951 *

*847-594-6067(Fax) *

*sure...@radiant-global.com*

*www.radiant-global.com*

*ORACLE - PEOPLESOFT - SAP *

*Save trees. Print Only When Necessary.***

confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone, and delete the original message immediately.