*Hello Associates,*

* *

*I have a Teradata Developer position open with my client in CA. Listed the
position details below. Pls forward the suitable resumes to
sunil_go...@atsiweb.com.*

*Note: Pls do not call, I will get back to you if I likes your consultant
profile.*

* *

*Position**:          Teradata Developer*

*Location**:         Cupertino, CA      *

*Required**:         1    *

*Duration**:          3 months     *

*Job Description:*

   - *We are looking for a strong Teradata Developer along with oracle
   experience.*
   - *Certified professional will be good*

*Best Regards,*

*Sunil Gotla - Manager*

* *

*H.Q: 17012 Sioux Lane, Gaithersburg, MD 20878-2057.*

*19309 Winmeade Drive, # 405;
Lansdowne, VA; 20176-3867.*

*Work:   1 (703) 825 8417*

*E-Fax:  1 (240) 986-8555*

*E-Mail: **sunil_go...@atsiweb.com*

*Home:  **http://www.atsiweb.com*

* *

*ATSI is headquartered in the DC Metro Area as a Technology services firm,
offering an array of services in the areas of Technology Consulting, Systems
Support, Process Improvement, and Project Management. ATSI has established
Exceptional Relationships with Reputed Public & Private Sector Clients. ATSI
is committed to outstanding personalized service, professional integrity &
complete customer satisfaction.*

* *

*LinkedIn Public Profile: **http://www.linkedin.com/in/sunilgotla*