*Hi,*

*Please send resumes with candidate contact number** **and bill rate ASAP.**
**We will get back to you if your profile is a good match.*

*Position: Production Support *

*Address:  Warren, NJ (Face to Face required at own expense)*

*Length:   6 months  + RTH (GC or USC only)                          *

*Bill Rate:  $45-50/hr C2C or 1099*

*Skills Required:                                                      *

·         Unix, shell scripting, sql, pl/sql, java

·         *Exceptional communication skills *

·         This is a Production Support Developer Position

·         Rotating on-call support required

·         Strong Unix Experience Required (Solaris, AIX, HP-UX)

·         Strong Unix shell Scripting Experience Required

·         Websphere application server Experience Required

·         Strong SQL & PL/SQL Experience Required

·         Strong working knowledge of Oracle required

·         Flex or Flash Experience Preferred

·         Catalog Management/Content Publishing Experience

·        Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10
years of experience in the field or in a related area

* *

*Assignment Description:***

* *

This is a production support position supporting the MediaStore and Catalog
Management Platform. Rotating on call support will be required. Evening and
off-hours support will be required. The candidate must have exceptional
communications and troubleshooting skills. Must be proactive. Must be
willing to put in extra effort to be successful and remain part of the team.

Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs,
documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or
enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware
and software solutions
- Develop, maintain, and report production system metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new
deployments
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance

Thanks and Regards

Pramod Kumar/Abhi
Recruitment and Resource Management
Virtusoft Inc |  617-264-0974  617-264-0974 Tel |  877-570-0923
877-570-0923 Fax

pra...@virtusoft.us | www.virtusoft.us

Catch me live on Yahoo IM: *pramodkumar79*

Catch me live on Gtalk: *pramod.virtusoft*

interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings