Hi

This is Shailaja .Please find the requirement and let me know you if you
have any consultant and reply me at the earliest  with their updated resume
and contact detail*s*

* *

*BUsiness Analyst /FRD Writer with POS Systems Exp*

*Location: Paramus, NJ*

*Duration: 6 months*

Candidate  who has written functional requirements before but experience
with Adjustment and/or POS systems is required.

Any prior exp writing manuals is helpful.

Please detail any POS experience, if applicable. In addition, please
summarize your experience with writing functional requirements.

regards,

Shailaja

Princeton information

Tel:732-734-4094 <tel:732-734-4094>