Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for * *SSIS Candidate in Decatur, IL, if you
are interested and available, kindly respond with your updated resume and
the information requested below:

* *

*NOTE:  Looking for Candidate with 2-3 years of Lead experience*

*
*

*Job Title:  *SSIS Candidate

* Location:  Decatur, IL*

*Duration: *3 – 4 Months

*General Description:*

-      Serve as a technical project lead - mentor junior level developers,
perform code reviews, ensure code is consistent with standards, review
design documents, support project manager from a technical perspective.

-      Ensure project architecture fits into enterprise EDW architecture

-      Should be able to understand business requirement and convert them
into tech design/code

-      Should understand basic data modeling concepts based on Kimball
methodology

*Work Experience Requirements:*

-      Minimum 8+ years of experience in data warehouse using SSIS.

-      Must have  EXCELLENT communication, presentation, and technical
skills.

-      Excellent understanding of MS SQL server 2005 suite

-      Hands-on experience in designing & developing SSIS mappings (Complex
SSIS 2005/2008)

-      Experience in MS SQL server 2005 administration will be a plus point

-      Experience with Business Objects preferred (they are not using SSRS
as their reporting tool..they are using BO XI R2)

*Education Requirements:*

--   Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, and IT related field, or
equivalent experience

  Personal Information

Full Name:

Address:

                                                Street Address

Apartment/Unit #

                                               City

State

ZIP Code

Home Phone:

(         )

Alternate Phone:

(         )

E-mail Address:

Work Authorization:

SSN (Last Four Digits):

Will you Relocate or Travel to Project Location:

Availability for In-Person Interview on your Own Expenses:

Current Project Status( Ongoing or Finished):

How Soon can you Join? :

Hourly Rate:

Thanks and Regards,

*Vikas Jain| Bitsoft International, Inc. | 630-364-1839|**
**vi...@bitsft.com| www.bitsft.com| www.skillgalaxy.com|*

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikaasjain>P Save trees. Print Only When
Necessary*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.