Hi There,

Title: Java Developer

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: 12-24 month project.

Please send resume to me --->  <mailto:o...@reveilletechnologies.com>
o...@reveilletechnologies.com

Software Developer

This candidate will be migrating existing applications from Java/JEE to an
XML Server using XQuery. They will also be developing  new XQuery
applications. The group will be analyzing and delivering software based on
specifications that have been provided to them.

Required Skills

*         Working knowledge of W3C XML initiatives, specifically XML Query
and XLS.

*         Altova XML tools (XMLSPY MapForce ).

*         Knowledge of development on MarkLogics's XML server.

*         Food communication and teamwork skills.

*         Strong analysis skills and attention to detail.

*         XQuery , XPath & XSL programming in a Linux development
environment.

Desired Skills

*         Java, Perl

*         ClearCase

Anticipating your response..,

Thanks and Regards,

C.S.Omprakash

Ph: 336-499-6139 X 11

Fax: 336-232-1322

Yahoo IM: om_mssi

 <mailto:o...@reveilletechnologies.com> o...@reveilletechnologies.com

 <http://www.reveilletechnologies.com/> www.reveilletechnologies.com

P please consider the environment before printing this email.

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a method to
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.