Dear Associate,

Warm Greetings........ !!!

please go through the requirment and let me know if you have any suitable
consultant with you?

*Job Title: Sybase SQL Developer*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ.*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Rate: DOE*
*
*Individual will be responsible for end-to-end development (analysis,
design, development, testing, implementation) of new SQL based applications
within a framed infrastructure. All development will be done on Sybase IQ.
In addition the individual will need to quickly learn and utilize our custom
and very complex scheduling engine in order to deploy these applications.

Individual will need to:
Interact directly with business partners in all phases of project life
cycle.
Identify best data sources and application design to support the user
requirements.
Code small to medium size, but somewhat complex, SQL applications in a
Sybase IQ database environment.
Manage all phases of user acceptance testing including planning, setup,
debugging and obtaining sign-offs.
Production implementations including code migrations, documentation and
scheduling setups.

Required Qualifications:
4+ years of experience using Sybase SQL. Sybase IQ is preferred but Sybase
ASE experience will also be considered.
Solid UNIX skills including shell scripting.
Good data exploration and problem solving skills.
Prior experience working with in a large data warehouse environment.
Individual must be very analytical with attention to detail, results
oriented, able to manage multiple projects and communicate effectively
across a team located in different locations.

*Thanks and Regards..*

*Hari*

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Horizon Computer Services Inc*