Hi,

*Please send resumes with candidate contact number** **and bill rate ASAP.**
**We will get back to you if your profile is a good match.*

3 months
Phoenix, AZ

Short Description:

Experienced Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0 MS Office SharePoint
Server (MOSS) 2007 Enterprise developer/architect w/ practical exp. building
web applications & content mgmt solutions & skilled in portal
architecture/design/taxonomy/implementation.

Complete Description:

This person will be the technical lead when designing, building, testing,
implementing and maintaining applications to meet specific customer
requirements. This person will also be the primary contact with the customer
and the hosted vendor. The person in this role fully understands a range of
business applications and can quickly determine how to: estimate time and
effort to complete activities; assist in building features and functions for
the release; work with users/vendor to elaborate on requirements and
document solution designs; work with users to test end product. Prepare
final product for migration and deployment. Provide technology subject
matter expertise to the team. Direct and control development of production
application systems. Code, test and troubleshoot programs.

Behavior Characteristics:

Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to create
and follow procedures, posses the ability to work unsupervised. Must have
attention to detail and a "can-do" attitude. Excellent at multi-tasking and
working well under pressure.

Required / Desired Skills

Skill
            Required / Desired                  Amount of Experience

Visual Studio 2005/2008, C#,
Required                                4  Years

MS Office Tools/MS Project
Required                                 3  Years

Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer
Required                                2  Years

Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0                  Required
                       2  Years

MS Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 Enterprise        Required
                        2  Years

Forms Server 2007
Required                                 1  Years

MS Office InfoPath 2007
Required                                 1  Years

Global Candidate Requirements

High School Degree or Equivalent     Required

Thanks and Regards

Pramod Kumar/Abhi
Recruitment and Resource Management
Virtusoft Inc | 617-264-0974 Tel | 877-570-0923 Fax

pra...@virtusoft.us | www.virtusoft.us

Catch me live on Yahoo IM: *pramodkumar79*

Catch me live on Gtalk: *pramod.virtusoft*

interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings