Hi ,
Hope you are doing in the best of the mood!!
If you have exact match  for the below requirement please send me the most
updated resume along with contact details to discuss ASAP...

Please sent your consultant profile to santh...@softensity.com

Position :   Java / J2EE Developer with AS400
Location:   Cookeville, TN
Duration:  6 Monts contract to hire

Job Description:
Our Client is looking for a Strong Java / J2EE Developer with AS400....

*REQUIRED SKILLS: (only submit candidates who meet ALL requirements)
We are seeking a qualified, senior Java / J2EE developer to fill a 6 month
contract to hire position in Cookeville, TN.
Java / J2EE Developer Job Description:*
*Responsible for developing Java based applications using WebSphere tied
into IBM DB2.
Java / J2EE Developer Requirements:*
*             Excellent communication, organization and documentation skills
with ability to work independently
*             Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience
*             Solid Experience in Java (Least 4 Years), specifically using
WebSphere, J2EE and EJBs
*             Solid Experience with SQL
*             Experience in back-end data connectivity with DB2
*             Experience with JavaScript, CSS, and XML

*Java / J2EE Developer Preferred:*
*             Ability to develop Web Service applications
*             Knowledge/experience with Database Management and Design
*             Knowledge/experience with AS400 (utilizing RPG III/IV/ILE)
*             Experience working with Open Source Tools - Spring, Hibernate,
Struts, Log4J and/or Quartz
*
Thanks & Regards,
Santhosh Kumar