Location: Draper Utah

Duration: 3-5 months

Rate: Open, but competitive

1.      iPhone application developer - Considerable experience with iPhone
Application Development - in particular SDK (Version 3.1) Cocoa Touch,
Objective C, Interface Builder.

Ability to interface to our systems using JSON or XML.  Solid experience
consuming web service APIs in building native mobile applications.  Solid
understanding of object oriented patterns and methodologies.  Good user
interface development ability in the iPhone, with the ability to work
closely with business owners on user experience and look and feel.

Must have created iPhone apps that have been released to the APP store.

We are looking for a senior level individual, with 5+ years of professional
development experience that spans the software development lifecycle.  This
person must be familiar with working in an agile/scrum environment and
methodology.  Quick learner, excellent written and verbal communication
skills and the ability to work both as part of a cross-functional team and
individually with little supervision are all must have skills.  Also a must
have is the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven and
dynamic environment.

2. Blackberry application developer - Expereince in Objective C programming
background on Symbian/Balckberyy platforms.  Ability to interface to our
systems using JSON or XML.  Solid experience consuming web service APIs in
building native mobile applications.  Solid understanding of object oriented
patterns and methodologies.

Good user interface development experience on mobile devices Application
development experience on Mobile, smart phones etc. Mobile application
development using Blackbery,/Symbian is required

Must have created Blackberry apps that have been released to the Blackberry
App World or that are in live production use.

We are looking for a senior level individual, with 5+ years of professional
development experience that spans the software development lifecycle.  This
person must be familiar with working in an agile/scrum environment and
methodology.  Quick learner, excellent written and verbal communication
skills and the ability to work both as part of a cross-functional team and
individually with little supervision are all must have skills.  Also a must
have is the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven and
dynamic environment.

Thanks and Regards,

Amrutha

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

734-591-3562 Extn.1+167

Fax: 734-418-2603

 <mailto:amru...@aim-cc.com> amru...@aim-cc.com

Yahoo:  <mailto:amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com> amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"

NOT MY DIRECT CLIENT, HAVE LAYER BETWEEN ME AND CLIENT.... AND PLEASE SEND
RESUMES IF YOU CAN WORK WITH ME....