Hi,

          Please send resumes with candidate contact number and bill
rate ASAP. We will get back to you if your profile is a good match.

*Sureshot closure *

*Position:  Informatica ETL Developer*

*Address:  Reston, VA (Need local or nearby only)*

*Length:  4 months          *

*Skills Required:                                          *

Over 5 years of experience in Data Warehouse/Mart environments.

Over 5 years of demonstrated experience in Informatica suite of products.

Several years experience in building/implementing scalable, reliable and
high performance ETL architectures.

Proficiency with RDBMS systems, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting,
and database optimizations.

Understanding of modern software engineering principles, practices, and
systems development methodologies, preferably Rational Unified Process
(RUP).

Familiar with database analysis, design, and programming with an
understanding of related technologies specifically Java, XML, and web
services.

Excellent ETL design skills, hands-on experience in developing ETL mappings.

Demonstrated experience in optimizing/troubleshooting poorly performing ETL
mappings.

Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related subject, plus additional
related college courses or professional training, and six to eight years of
progressively responsible directly-related experience.

Current Informatica Developer Course Certification is preferred.

Experience of ETL in enterprise-wide initiatives.
Experience with Change Data Capture (CDC) technologies.

Experience in integrating data quality suites.
Proficiency with job scheduling tools.

Thanks and Regards

Pramod Kumar
Recruitment and Resource Management
Virtusoft Inc | 617-264-0974 Tel | 877-570-0923 Fax
pra...@virtusoft.us | www.virtusoft.us
interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings