Hi there,

Greetings to you..!

We have the following requirement with our client, please send suitable
resumes with contact informations.

TrackWise System Engineer:

Duration::   25-Jan-2010 - 25-June-2010

Location: Andover, MA.

Rate: Negotiable

*        Candidate Requirements:

o       Demonstrated experience in management and configuration of Trackwise
platform (Trackwise Configuration certification is preferred).

o       Resource requires experience in working on software in a regulated
environment (including, Quality System Software Validation experience).
Specifically, experience with TrackWise in an FDA-regulated Medical Devices
environment is preferred.

o       Ability to coordinate and manage multiple Trackwise instances in a
dynamic multi-project environment.   This includes ability to manage
multiple and sometimes competing priorities.

o       Solid understanding of Apache and Tomcat environments and experience
with Oracle DBMS required.

o       Experience in Crystal Report development is preferred

o       Language Skills: English required

Anticipating your response..,

Thanks and Regards,

C.S.Omprakash

Direct: 336-306-5472

Ph: 336-499-6139 X 11

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO REACH ME,

YOU CAN REACH RAGHU -@ 336-251-9753

Fax: 336-232-1322

Yahoo IM: om_mssi

 <mailto:o...@reveilletechnologies.com> o...@reveilletechnologies.com

 <http://www.reveilletechnologies.com/> www.reveilletechnologies.com

P please consider the environment before printing this email.

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a method to
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.

<<image001.jpg>>