Hi,

            Please send resumes with candidate contact number and bill
rate ASAP. We will get back to you if your profile is a good match.

*Datastage Testing Analyst II*

Location: MI (Face to face after telephonic)

Duration: 8 Months+

Rate: $40/Hr

* *

Responsible for testing of new software development systems and
applications. Works with higher level analysts to learn about the different
technical platforms and testing environments used to test systems. Assists
on improving performance and ensuring

Responsible for quality assurance and data quality management and control
for the DW projects. The duties involve designing data validation processes,
conducting system testing in DataStage to validate data, use of audit,
balance, and control routines to confirm data quality. The position requires
*5+ years experience in DataStage Parallel, Quality Center, and sound
understanding of testing and data validation approach and methodology.* Any
knowledge and usage of Information Analyzer or similar data profiling tools
and processes would be an additional benefit. Knowledge in *Unix, shell
scripting and SQL* is highly desirable.

* *

*Experience in DataStage 8.1 testing is a must.** Please do not submit if no
DataStage or Data Warehousing experience.*

Thanks and Regards

Pramod Kumar
Recruitment and Resource Management
Virtusoft Inc | 617-264-0974 Tel | 877-570-0923 Fax

pra...@virtusoft.us | www.virtusoft.us

Catch me live on Yahoo IM: *pramodk_c_79*

Catch me live on Gtalk: *pramod.virtusoft*

interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings