Need : Integration Architect with Websphere

Location : Dublin, OH

Duration : 3+ Months

Rate     : $55-60/hr

Applications Design and Development is responsible for designing,
implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products required
to enable Cardinal's business objectives.

Qualifications:

Strong DataStage technology skills required to provide architecture and
design solutions in the areas of Information Integration Architecture and
Governance.

. Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field preferred or
equivalent work experience

. Minimum 4 years experience in enterprise integration.

. 5+ years in IT roles related to application development, security, systems
integration, data conversion and support.

. Experience with Application and Systems Integration, tools, and admin
capabilities

. An understanding of Service definition and orchestration. Exposure to SOA
is a plus.

. Experience with Supply Chain is a plus

. Experience with IBM WebSphere Integration Tools

. Excellent analytical & communications skills

. Experience in BPM tools like WebSphere Process Server, Business Monitor
etc

Thanks & regards,
Amrutha
Phone: 734-591-3562X1167
Fax     : 734-418-2603
amru...@aim-cc.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

<<image001.jpg>>