Hi,

Please let me know if you can get good consultants ASAP!!!  Urgent..

Title: Software Design Analyst

Location: Chicago, IL

Contract Length: 3 Months

Rate: $50/hour - All inclusive Corp-to-Corp

Healthcare Experience in recent  projects is a MUST.

Job Summary:

Responsible for the design and development of IT systems. Develops design
and functional specifications, produces deliverables related to the
project(s) assigned and assists in post implementation support and system
enhancements. Provide both order-of-magnitude and detailed estimates for
software development activities and artifacts. Develops and refines
estimating models based on previous project actuals and trends to improve
accuracy of estimates.

*       Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
equivalent work experience in similar work environment
*       Minimum of 7+ years of IT work experience focused in software design
with emphasis on RUP and UML
*       Experience integrating the products and components of the following
MQ, J2EE, WebSphere, Oracle, and Cognos
*       Health insurance industry background preferred.
*       Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills to lead
team efforts
*       Needs Design Pattern, UML, Data Modelling, ETL, DataStage, Web
Services

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.

<<image002.jpg>>