HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

System Tester

*Project Location*

Reston, VA

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic*

* NEED USC OR GC OR GC-EAD *

Experience in testing applications in an iterative development lifecycle.
Good understanding of SDLC and related documentation and artifacts.
Applicant's experience should encompass the following:
oDevelopment and execution of test plans.
oIdentification and documentation of test cases for multi-component
systems. Exposure to use-case based requirements desirable.
oExecution/analysis of test cases and documentation of software defects
oExperience/knowledge of:
Functional testing (Black and white box testing)
Regression testing
Familiar with SQL to query Oracle database to check/compare process
inputs/outputs.
oDevelopment of detailed documentation of test results
oDevelopment of regression testing framework
Familiarity with tools such as
oRational Doors
oQuickTest Professional
oALM (Quality Center)
oLoadRunner (HTTP protocol)
Creating test scripts, reporting, tracking and reporting defects.
o2+ years of UNIX experience.

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or
a related field.
Minimum 6+ years of software testing experience related to complex, large
scale business applications.
Minimum 3 years identity and access management plus data analysis experience

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *

*RG Talent Inc*