PLEASE REPLY navn...@rgtalent.com

If you find yourself suitable

 For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.

*Job Title                        F5 Engineer*

*Location                       **NY-New York/Amherst*

*Duration                         6 Months/* *Contract*

*MOI                               T +S*

* SKILL:*

*Design Review for current architecture and use case (DDOS protection and
decryption of SSL traffic) HA configuration and monitoring Device
Synchronization Virtual Server configurations (ports and protocols) Make
configuration changes in the platform recommended by the design review
Certify that the implementation is aligned with F5 supported and
recommended practices Review of logging and event alerting configurations
Ensure critical device events are generated and alerts are sent to NCC
Ensure proper logging is enabled to provide diagnostics support Determine a
means to continuously monitor free disk space, and alert when appropriate
Configuration support for LTM, ASM, and AFM implementations Recommendations
on implementing F5 security features based on financial services industry
regulations and common practices High availability design including
stateful failover Provide assistance in troubleshooting/resolving support
issues. Recommendations on enhancements*