*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume to **sumi...@idctechnologies.com
<sumi...@idctechnologies.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

C# Developer along with Java Experience(USC GC EAD-GC)

*Project Location*

Rolling Meadows, IL

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Must-haves *

§  5+ years of objected oriented programming skills using design patterns
in C#

§  3-5 years of SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS) experience

§  Understands how to use: Web API, RESTFULL services, WCF, XAML tools

§  3+ years’ experience with Service Oriented Architecture using Cloud
based patterns

§  5+ years’ experience with: ASP.NET, MVC (3.0 or 4.0) with razor engine,
JQuery library, Java script, AJAX (if they are better at one or two of them
then the other thats fine)

§  Experience with back-end database technologies: SQL Server, using the
SSIS package

*Plusses *

§  Sr. level Java coding experience

§  AWS Cloud experience

§  Lead experience (ability to share ideas and lead team in a scrum
fashion)

*Day-to-Day *

The team is looking to bring a senior developer on to the team with strong
front end skills, along with some database experience on the back-end. They
will be joining the clinical team of developers and QAs. They are looking
for a senior level person who has experience working in a team environment
with solid communication skills that displays the ability to lead a team
and voice opinions if necessary. They will be working in a Microsoft based
shop.

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4097*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>