We need  3 to 4 year candidate max rate I have is $30/hr please reply
navn...@rgtalent.com

If you find yourself suitable

 For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.

*Job Title                        C#.Net Developer*

*Location                       **FL-Florida/Celebration*

*Duration                         12+ Months/* *Contract*

*MOI                                  T +S*

* SKILL:*

*Technical Skills:*

·         *C# 4.0, SQL 2008, Visual Studio 2008*

·         *This team develops applications to streamline other departments
processes to save money.*

·         *There are multiple applications for each business line that this
candidate will support.*

·         *They will receive Trouble Ticket through Service Center"
directly from the end user to resolve.*

·         *Candidate must have great communication skills and follow up
skills.*

·         *Must be able to think quick on their feet (great problem solving
skills).*

·         *Candidate will be trouble shooting existing internet
applications using C# ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, Web Services,*

·         *Visual Studios 2008/2012, SQL 2008/2012.*

·         *Candidate should have 2- 5 years of formal C# programming and a
deep understanding of .NET Framework technologies.*

·         *N-Tier development.*

·         *The incidents will be all over the board they need to be
comfortable with all type of issues from User Interface to backend issues.*