Hi,

Currently we have an urgent demand for resources on below requirement.

Send your available consultants profiles ASAP.

Title: *Java Developer (6 positions)*
Duration: 6 - 12 months

Location: Richardson, TX

Tax Terms: C2C

My direct client in North Dallas is interested in individuals (3-4 Java
Contractors) who have strong software engineering fundamentals (OO design,
test-driven development, unit testing, code reuse, code reviews) as well as
hands-on highly scalable distributed systems across the full software
lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy, support). Looking for developers
who are hands-on and willing to dig in to tough problems and will be part
of a team building the next-generation platform. People who are exploring
new areas, learn quickly, and apply their skills to challenging design
issues. We want you to bring energy, passion and creativity to work every
day.

*Skills and experience necessary for this role:*

   - Strong software development knowledge in Java - at least 8 years in
   Java/J2EE technologies
   - Understanding and experience building high-performance, scalable
   algorithms
   - Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Data,
   Spring Integration, Spring Drools, Spring Data-RS, Hibernate/iBatis
   framework
   - Knowledge in front end technologies (Ajax, JQuery), Angular JS,
   Twitter Bootstrap
   - Good knowledge of caching mechanism: EHCache, Gemfire distributed
   caching is a plus
   - Experience with SQL, relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle
   - Understanding of agile, Kanban / Lean software development
   methodologies
   - Experience with Version Control systems (Subversion, Git)
   - Experience using modern build tools such as Maven, Jenkins, GitHub,
   etc. a plus

 1.       Collection Set or List

2.       Stateful session bean or distributed cluster environment

3.       Spring Bean

4.       Singleton (spring singleton bean)

5.       Spring (Service layer or Dao layer)

·         BeanFactory and ApplicationContext in Spring.

·         Must have experience in SOA concepts (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XML
parsing) and web services client/service development

Must pass drug and background checks

Thanks for taking your valuable time in reading my email.

Kumar

Senior Technical Recruiter

D:214.377.6645

pku...@prudentconsulting.com