*Good Morning,*

* One of my client need .Net Developer Lead at WI. Please let me know if
you have anyone available for the project. *

*Job Title: Lead .Net Developer*

*Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin*

*Duration: 6 + Months*

*Job Description       *

Lead- development / functional lots of work with the business users

Must have recent VB.Net

Has to have been the lead person who owns the front end of the SDLC
process; the one who gathers the requirements, creates estimates and writes
the specs

Needs experience deploying applications into a production environment.
The deployments and IIS configurations in Production can’t be done by other
team members.   This one is not as important, but they are interviewing
candidates who have that knowledge and it is a gap now in the competencies
on this team.

Need someone with excellent communication

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Sri*

*Business Development Manager*

Techwire Solutions Inc

101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, New Jersey 07302

*209-626-4343** (Direct) *| 201-595-0984 (Fax)

*s...@techwiresol.com <ch...@techwiresol.com> * | www.techwiresol.com