Hi,

Currently we have an urgent demand for resources on below requirement.

Send your available consultants profiles ASAP.

Job Title: ServiceNow Developer

Location: Richardson, TX

Duration: 1-2 years

Employment Type: C2C

*Principal Duties and Responsibilities *

• Actively involved in all stages of the CMDB development projects (i.e.
definition, development, deployment).
• Manage development of solutions to migrate and/or integrate disparate
data to an enterprise CMDB solution.
• Work with the Data Architect and the DBA in ensuring that enterprise
architecture standards and policies are met.
• Train other development resources on CMDB development practices as
needed.

*Qualifications required:  *• Minimum of 3 years of progressive development
experience.
• 5 years’ experience in UI design using Javascript, HTML, and CSS.
HTML5/CSS3 experience a plus.
• A solid understanding of REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML (Web Services), HTTP Request
Methods

• Proficiency in Excel Marcos
• Experience using ServiceNow CMDB solution

  Salesforce.com a big plus.

*Additional Qualifications:*
• ServiceNow Sys Admin experience, importing, web services, discovery, and
Crystal Reports
• Strong knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies, design and
architectural patterns.
• Creative problem solving skills and a strong work ethic

• Ability to work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and proactive

Thanks for taking your valuable time in reading my email.

Kumar

Senior Technical Recruiter

D:214.377.6645
pku...@prudentconsulting.com