Hello,

My name is Tom and I work with Idexcel. I have an excellent job opportunity
for you which may match your past experiences. Please go through the job
description below and let me know if you would be interested.

_____

Pay Rate : $60/hr c2c

*Position                 : Data Warehouse/Reporting Developer*

*Location                : San Diego*

*Duration                : 13 Months*

This resource will be the central point of contact for all software
development, deployment and technical issues involving or affecting the
Data Warehouse development. This includes managing activities for
application software development projects, application configuration,
applications maintenance, break-fix and application deployment. Primary
task involves IPTS Interface code development, troubleshooting any
application / build / deployment issues and reporting to the appropriate
team accordingly for resolutions.

Responsible for code reviews with the team to improve compliance with
established best practices and coding standards. Ensures that
application-related tickets are resolved within established timeframes once
if the application is implemented in Production. Responsible to work with
architects to ensure that designs and specifications for infrastructure and
hardware meet the technical requirements of the applications. Ability to
work independently with little oversight under tight timelines is important.

Skills Required for Data Warehouse/Reporting Developer:

Concepts:

• Multi-tier dev environment
• Exposure to modern SDLC (Agile, DevOps, etc)
• Test Driven Development
• Data Warehouse; Kimball’s methodologies

Required Skills:

• Experience in database programming for Microsoft SQL Server 2008/12,SQL,
Stored Procedures
• Experience in SSIS and SSAS
• Experience in T-SQL / SQL
• Experience using SQL Server Management Studio
• Data modelling with experience in the Kimball Method and dimensional
modelling/Star Schema
• Experience in SSAS design and implementation using the Microsoft stack
• Experience in SDLC
• Experience in Version Control System like TFS
• Ability to absorb & present complex ideas quickly & accurately
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as experience
working in a cohesive team environment

Preferred:
• Experience in creating Indexes for faster performance and Views for
controlling user access to data.
• Experience in optimizing performance of various long running queries and
stored procedures using SQL Profiler and Database tuning wizard.
• Experience in Test Driven Development

Regards,

Tom Martin

Phone: (703) 230-2631