Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

Please let me know on dars...@riderconsultinginc.com   if you have any good
resources for the below position mentioned.

Role: ETL Data stage Systems Analyst - Oracle, SQL Server, DB2

Location: Freeport , ME

Duration: 12+ Months

Start: Immediate

Job Description

Must Have:

·         High proficiency with IBM DataStage; preferably version 8.x.

·         Extensive DataStage development experience; preferably spanning
multiple
engagements and technologies.

·         DataStage design experience; preferably spanning multiple engagements
and technologies.

·         Experience in performance monitoring, performance tuning and design
for reuse.

·         Experience in production support; how to design processes for ease
of maintenance, restartability, etc.

·         Experience in QA testing of ETL processes.

·         Experience with multiple DBMS platforms including Oracle, SQL Server
and UDB DB2.

·         Experience in capacity/storage projections.

·         Ability to understand a business problem and broker a resolution
between business partners.

·         Excellent communication, English-language skills.

Nice to Have:

·         Experience with other IIS foundational tools such as FastTrack,
Metadata
Workbench and Business Glossary.

·         Experience developing solutions that integrate with SAP.

·         Experience developing against a mainframe DB2 database.

Immediate need for a DataStage Systems Analyst for our Enterprise Integration
Team.  The successful candidate will work from specifications provided by the
Application Tech Lead and ETL Tech Lead.  This resource may also work with
the ETL Tech Lead on ETL designs when requested.

PLEASE NOTE:

·         Our contract ETL DataStage developers have the technical ability
to perform the work, but most are lacking the business acumen needed for the
role.

·         A large part of the role (at least 50%) is being able to understand
a business problem.

·         We’re finding they need to involve our employees more than expected
because they are unable to solve a business problem on their own.

·         Because of this, we would like to see two references included with
each resume.

·         Candidates will also be expected to cite two examples of instances
where they were required to work directly with the business to solve a complex
probl

Thanks,

Darshan Patel

Ph No:- 850-810-5234