*Please reply me on m.pho...@vegazva.com <m.pho...@vegazva.com>*

* Hi ,*

* Warm greetings from Global Economic Advantage!! *
*We have the following opening with us. Reply me back with your updated
resume.*

*Position : Sr. AD Consultant*

* Location : Houston, TX Duration : 6+ months *

*Interview: Immediate Joining : Within Week Job description : **Client and
assessment of Client environment*
*Perform AD trust activities as per the design document Clarifies any
functional / technical queries for the team*
*Conducts post-integration testing*
*Validate the Trust as per requirement and standards*
*Update documentations and make presentations as required*
*Document the assessment work*
*Submit change requests in both organization*
*Implementing the changes in active directory forests*
*First level troubleshooting of related AD problems*
*Infrastructure level discussions with Application owners*
*Testing for ports*
*Application testing*

* If interested then please reply back to me with following details
ASAP. **Candidate
Full Name:*
*Email Id:*
*Contact Number:*
*Work Status (Visa Status):*
*Current Location (City, State):*
*Skype Id:*
*If Ready to Relocate (Y/ N):*
*Total onsite experience, working in US:*
*Overall relevant experience:*
*Availability:*
*Availability for Interview:*
*Rate expectation :*