Hi,

Happy Monday,

*Please let me know if you have any **Sr UI Developer **position son C2C
for my W2 consultant **Mahesh**. Send me the requirements to**
ja...@svksystems.com <ja...@svksystems.com>*

*Consultant Details:*

*Name : Mahesh*

*Skill: **Sr UI Developer *

*Visa: H1 B*

*Location: Austin TX*

*Availability:   Immediate*

*Relocation:     Anywhere in US*

•        *7+ years* of experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (
*SDLC*) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation
& Production Support.

•        *7+ years* of developing experience using web technologies such as
*HTML5*,*HTML*, *DHTML*, *XHTML*, *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>*, *JavaScript*,
*JSON*, *CSS*, *XML*, *AJAX*, and *PHP*.

•        *7+ years* of experience designing and building public facing
Websites.

•        *7+ years* of experience in applying design patterns, involved in
developing *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>* *web forms*, win forms, 3-tier
applications with a combination of *UML* and *VB.Net*.

•        *2+ Years *experience in web interactive application UI using *extJS
4.0 *with *AJAX.*

•        Experience with *Web 2.0 User Interfaces;* W3C standards and
specifications, and user-centered design principles

•        Experience in developing Web based applications using LAMP (
Linux, PHP, MySQL)

•        *E*xtensive experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe
flash, Dream Weaver, MS Visio and Microsoft Front Page.

•        Having In-depth knowledge on *Photoshop* used for designing and
creation of the *backgrounds*, *characters*, *headers*, *brochures* etc.

•        *6+ years* of experience in designing and presenting multiple
concepts and iterations around user interaction models, workflows,
wireframes, screen flows, mockups and prototypes.

•        *5+ years* of experience in designing Use Case diagrams, Class
diagrams, Flow diagrams, Sequence diagrams using UML technology.

•        *4+ years* of experience in *SQL*, *MySQL*, *PL/SQL* Database
Triggers, Cursors, Packages, Stored procedures, Functions and Exceptions.

•        *3+ years *of experience with Twitter BootStrap.

•        Expert in developing Object-Oriented Web applications using *MVC
architecture*.

•        Strong Hold on *Object Oriented Programming* *(OOP’S)* Concepts in
PHP 5.

•        Worked with the JavaScript frameworks like JQuery and AngularJS.

•        Working experience with *MySQL* which includes configuration,
query optimization, full-text search indexing and de-normalization

•        *3+ years* of experience using Action Script and Java Script
frameworks like JQuery, Sencha(ExtJs), DOJO.

•        *3+ years *of experience using *Adobe Creative Suite.*

•        *2+ years* of experience in VSS Software, Content Management
Systems.

•        Experience in working with *HTML Controls*, *Server Controls*,
Validation Controls, Master Pages and Themes, Web parts, State Management,
ASP.NET Security, Configuring and Deployment.

•        Experience in working with clients on-site, analyzing software
requirements and developing solutions and procedures.

•        Strong team builder having excellent analytical skills with
capability to handle new technologies.

Thanks & Regards,

*Jason*

Sr.Sales IT Recruiter
* SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097

Email: ja...@svksystems.com| jasonhealer5...@gmail.com

Website: www.svksystems.com

*Note: If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with “REMOVE” in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.*