Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

Our client is looking for Below Position. I would appreciate if you could
go through the job descriptions below and let me know whether you are
comfortable with it or not?

Please respond ASAP with your updated resume along with the best rate and
contact details and best time to call you to sub...@ntc-us.com.

*Title: Java Developer*

*Location: Southfield, MIDuration: Long TermStart date: Jan 2nd , 2015*

*Interview Process: First round will be Skype and second round F2F*

Min 3 years of experience with Java/J2EE technologies.
Required Skills:
Java/ J2EE
Struts
Spring
Tomcat
Eclipse
SQL

*Role    : PHP Developer*

*Location: Saline, MI (near Ann Arbor)*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: $55/hr on C2C.*

Job Description:

Seeking PHP Developer for long term contract in Saline, MI

•             Design, develop and test application updates and bug-fixes

•             Troubleshoot / diagnose application issues for production
support, as well as new development

Must have:

•             Strong understanding of interactive web-site creation and
user interface design

•             Ability to create / maintain standardized processes

•             Experience supporting emergency application changes or
business requests

•             Creation of detailed weekly status & problem reports

Technical skills & qualifications:

•             PHP (Object-oriented Scripting Language) development /
troubleshooting of web-based applications

•             Create / Test efficient SQL queries against an Oracle database

•             Create / Test / Troubleshoot HTML user-interfaces with
JavaScript interaction. JQuery experience is a plus, but not required

•             Creation/usage of Microsoft Excel macros and APIs

•             Proficiency with Microsoft Visio document creation

•             Experience with Remedy Help Desk ticket software and PlanView
is a plus, but not required

Education:     College degree in a related field

Experience:    2-5 years

*Best Regards,*

*Subash B*

<http://www.ntc-us.com/>
4000 Town Center, Ste#1770 | Southfield, MI 48075
Work: 248-522-7228  | FAX: 855.NTC.0049

Mailto: sub...@ntc-us.com

Yahoo IM: subash.neume...@yahoo.com

Gmail ID: subash.neume...@gmail.com