Dear Sir/Madam,

CloudVoIPx.com is a cloud based global Voice over IP (VoIP) service
provider. You can save a lot of money by switching your phones services to
cloud compared to office phones systems or PSTN phones services.  You can
make phones calls from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
You can make phone calls from IP phones, soft phone for PC, Mac or Linux or
even a I Phone or android App. We provide a variety of plans to fit your
communication needs for local and long distance calling. Some of the
features include:

*Pay as you go Plans*

*Free Yealink phones*

*Little or no startup costs*

*Easy Management*

*Number Portability*

*Soft phone for PC's or Smartphone App*

*Billing Portal*

*Fax to email*

*Voice mail to email*

*Follow me calling*

*High Definition Call quality*

*CRM Integration*

You can get additional information from our website http://cloudvoipx.com.
If you need to talk to someone please call us at (732)414-3383.

Thanks,

Lavan

Inside Sales

CloudVoIPx.com

(732)414-3383 ext 400 (voice & fax)

DISCLAIMER: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you have received this message in error or are not
interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings