Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is very urgent opening. Please send your available matching candidates
on ke...@riderconsultinginc.com

Role : BI Engineer

Locals , f2f required…
Must have either Pentaho or 2-3 years of previous work with Insurance domain
(Guidewire or Mercury Insurance a PLUS)

BI Engineer for their San Jose, CA headquarters.

 CLIENT Overview:

 CLIENT is a fast-growing software company providing enterprise solutions to
U.S. property and casualty insurance companies. We are technology and insurance
experts who have developed a robust product that meets the needs of our target
market and a strong set of methodologies to deliver and support it. Our
solution
is in high demand as insurers replace out-of-date systems with more quickly
configurable technology to stay competitive. Unlike many enterprise software
markets, we are seeing historically high numbers of major system purchases.

We offer something rare in today's job market: growth and stability. Founded
in 1994 and privately owned,  CLIENT has a history of revenue growth,
consistent
profitability, and solid reputation for successful implementations. We have
an active R&D department that keeps our product highly competitive, and we
are considered thought leaders in our industry niche on topics such as the
use of cloud computing in insurance.

Our product, the SurePower Innovation® Policy Administration Suite, is a fully
Web-based Java platform that meets the technical criteria that insurers are
requiring in new systems. The modular system uses Web services and ACORD XML
standards and can be deployed as a suite (with rules and workflow engines,
policy administration, rating, reinsurance, claims, billing, accounting, data
warehousing, document management, consumer and insurance agent self-service
and more) or as a point solution, such as the claims module only. Our clients
include personal, commercial and specialty insurers across the US.

We are looking to grow our company with highly motivated and team oriented
individuals. We successfully leverage agile development methodology (using
Scrum) and consider our combination of agile methods and our technology to
be a strong differentiator for us in our market.

We offer a competitive comprehensive benefits program which includes four weeks
paid time off and a 401K match.

   Thanks,

Kevin Patel

Technical Recruiter