Hello associates,   This is Andy hughes

Hope you are doing well…!!
Please go through the below requirement and if interested share me the
updated profile of your consultant in word format.

QA Analyst
St. Louis Park, MN
12- 18 months
*LOCAL MN CANDIDATES ONLY *

reviews for numerous applications. Responsible for primary development of
testing strategies. Consults with users, providing advice and direction.
Performs more complex analysis of business requirements and system
specifications. May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a
project. Creates test plans and scripts for own projects. May lead and
review test plans written by others. Performs moderately complex to complex
test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation. Provides
specific guidance on defects to developers. Gives direction to less
experienced analysts. Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and
specification defects. Documents all phases of the Systems QA process.: 5+
years IT quality assurance and systems/application testing experience

Thanks & Regards-

ANDY HUGHES.

IT RECRUITER

Email:  andy.hug...@itssonline.com

Phone number : 954-362-9947

 www.itssonline.com

YM :*andyitss41*

*I.T. Software Solutions, Inc*. 3801, N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise,
FL 33351

Certified ( *MBE *) Minority Business Enterprise ( *SBE *) South Florida
Water Management District (* CDBE *)Community Disadvantaged Business
Enterprise
(* DBE *) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

*Disclaimer:* Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to *andyits...@yahoo.com <andyits...@yahoo.com>.*,
with the word "REMOVE ME''.