*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….            *

*Please Send Resume to **ja...@tresourceinc.com* <ja...@tresourceinc.com>

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                      Sr. Selenium Tester*

*Project Location        Bristol, CT*

*Duration                     6 Months *

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Face to Face*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Must have mobile and web experience
3+ years of experience with QA engineering
3+ years of experience with Selenium
Fluent in two or more of Java, Groovy, Scala, JavaScript, Ruby, or Python.
Experience with full-stack programming, including code, database,
front-end, hardware and networks.
Experience with git or other DVCSs
Proficiency working in a Unix/Linux based environment
Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to exercise them on a
daily basis
Top-notch analytical abilities coupled with a bias to action, and sense of
urgency and ownership

Preferred, but not required skills include:
Experience with SauceLabs Experience with Appium Experience with full-stack
programming, including code, database, front-end, hardware and networks.
Experience with Maven, Ant/Ivy, Gradle or a similar build automation tool
Experience with Chef, Puppet, or other "infrastructure as code" tools and
systems Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud offerings
like Amazon EC2, Rackspace Cloud, or private offerings like Metacloud
Experience with Vagrant Experience with Docker

.

Thanks and Regards,

*Javed Ansari*

*Sr.Technical Recuiter*

*Technology Resource Group Inc. *

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

 Office: 909-859-1312 | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email: ja...@tresourceinc.com | Web: www.tech-resource.com

Gtalk: *javed.rgtalent*  | YIM : *javed.rgtalent*