Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

Core Java Engineer

*Project Location*

Mountain View, CA

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Skills*

   - Customize key components of a highly scalable app search and deep
   search system.
   - Participate in design discussions, technology selection, and code
   reviews
   - Work closely with engineers and analysts to develop solutions for
   partners
   - Build applications and tools to help business owners and partners gain
   business insights

*8+ years overall experience and 3+ years as a Sr. Software Engineer in
distributed systems*

   - Fluency in Core Java with *a minimum of 7 years of hands-on Core Java
   coding experience*
   - Experience *with Unix and/or Linux* flavors
   - Object-oriented design and development skills
   - Experience working with *Avro/Json/Parquet* formats is desirable
   - Experience with distributed systems
   - Excellent communication and collaboration skills
   - BS or MS in Computer Science or related fields

*Other valuable skills include*

   - Experience working with *ApacheMQ, Camus* is a plus
   - Experience working with *Apache Flume, Storm* is a plus
   - Experience with *Kafka, Pig and Scala* is a plus
   - Experience working with *Hadoop/Impala* is a plus
   - Experience working with *cloud services such as AWS* is a plus
   - Experience with cloud persistence systems, such as S3 is a plus

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>