Hello Business Partners,

Hope you are doing good.

We have the below Position, Please contact me / send your updated resume.

*Job Title: E-commerce Lead*

*Work Location: New York, Minneapolis, Lake Forest, IL & Saint Louis, MO*

*Duration: 6 + Months Contract *

Respond back with resumes to nar...@silverlinc.com

*Experience         *

Minimum experience of leading 2-3 end to end implementation of large
e-commerce programs with multi country roll outs

In-depth understanding of B2B and B2C e-commerce processes

Expertise in Understanding of critical entities like products, price,
inventory and data sync methods

Understanding of B2B customer org hierarchy, access controls

Understanding of B2B Purchase process involving quote process Integration
scenarios with order management,

Understanding of integration with 3rd party systems like SAP etc.

Understanding of downstream systems/processes on which the overall purchase
is dependent on

Technology exposure on hybris, IBM WCS or ATG – one of the 3 in large
implementations.

Lead and managed programs, and have handled coordination with offshore
based teams

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate consideration:*

Full Name

Contact Number

Email ID