*send resumes to sk...@otsi-usa.com <sk...@otsi-usa.com>*

*Need Only GC & Citizens.. Mid to Senior level*

*Job Title: Java Developer*

*Location: Topeka, KS*

*Long Term*

*Job Description:*

·                Writing JAVA web service interfaces to the Membership
Eligibility system for the other systems in clients to utilize in our SWIFT
project. This team uses JPA (Java Persistent Architecture) to read the
database.

·                We would like to find a contractor who could take over the
maintenance and creation of new Java web service interfaces.

·                Java Developers (with Spring, Struts, Hibernate and Web
Services highly desired).

*Kind Regards*

*Soumya Kota*

|Object Technology Solutions, Inc. (OTSI) | 6363 College Blvd., Suite 230 |
Overland Park, Kansas 66211

Office: 913-345-9080 Ext 317 | Fax: 913-273-0012 | | sk...@otsi-usa.com