*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….            *

*Please Send Resume to **ja...@tresourceinc.com* <ja...@tresourceinc.com>

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                      SAP FI/CO Functional Consultant*

*Project Location        Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration                     3+ Months *

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

   - 8+ years of functional SAP FI/CO experience.
   - CRM 7.0 Service experience preferred.
   - Strong experience in the manufacturing industry.
   - Excellent understanding of the integration between ECC and CRM.
   - Vertex and Tax experience for ECC and CRM is a definite plus.
   - Experience in global implementation projects.
   - Expertise in designing, building, and deploying solutions for the new
   processes.
   - Must have excellent communication skills.

Thanks and Regards,

*Javed Ansari*

*Sr.Technical Recuiter*

*Technology Resource Group Inc. *

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

 Office: 909-859-1312 | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email: ja...@tresourceinc.com | Web: www.tech-resource.com

Gtalk: *javed.rgtalent*  | YIM : *javed.rgtalent*