Hi,

I have a very urgent Direct Client requirement for *CQ5 Lead Developer
*in *Bothell,
WA*. Please Let Me Know If you are comfortable for the below Job
Description.

*Job Details:*

*Role: - CQ5 Lead Developer*

*Location: - Bothell, WA*

*Duration: - 24 + months*

*Rate :-  $60/hr CTC*

*Job Description:*

*CQ Lead responsibilities will include:*

·         Design content and security models, templates, components and
workflows using the latest CQ5 software releases/versions (5.5 or 5.6)
based on the customer requirements.

·         Work on effectively integrating CQ5 with other external systems
based on the requirements of the solution/project.

·         Strong understanding of customizations/configurations on AEM
product which requires solid working knowledge of CRX, OSGi, Sling,
Javascript and Dispatcher.

·         Work closely with the customer and clearly communicate the design
options for consideration when required. For example, upgrading or
migration etc.

·         Manage and own the project design, delivery and deployment from
onsite.

·         Guide and mentor the project team(s) with respect to WCM/AEM
products and technologies.

·         Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and
reuse.

*Required Experience** & Skill set:*

·         Minimum 5 years of experience in designing solutions of large and
complex sites and WCM applications

·         Minimum of 3- 4 years of experience working with Adobe AEM/CQ5
solutions with at least 3 AEM project engagements

·         Minimum 8 years of experience with Java Enterprise frameworks

·         Must have some experience with web technologies including XML,
HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, AJAX/JavaScript, Web Services/SOAP, SQL, REST and
JSON

·         Familiar with Responsive Web Design

·         Experience of at least 1 or 2 projects as WCM/AEM Lead

·         Experience working with geographically separate project teams

·         Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools

·         Experience with Continuous Integration

·         Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns

·         Good estimation abilities for large and complex
projects/environments

·         Experience with web and application servers (Tomcat/Websphere etc)

·         Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing
applications

·         Excellent problem solving, organizational, decision-making,
written, oral and interpersonal skills.

*Best Regards,*

*Ankesh Khatri*

*NetCloud Consulting | Austin, TX*

*Phone: *512-646-0006

*Fax: *512-646-7075 <about:blank>

*Email: ank...@netcloudconsulting.com*

*Web: **www.NetCloudConsulting.com* <http://www.netcloudconsulting.com>

*Best Regards,*

*An E-Verify Employer | ‘Certified Minority Owned Business’*
this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are
currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or
alias email addresses.*