HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

MAX RATE FOR THIS POSSITION IS $50/HR ON C2C. <nik...@rgtalent.com>

<nik...@rgtalent.com> <nik...@rgtalent.com>

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Software Engineer

*Project Location*

Charleston (Ladson), SC

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-TELEPHONIC+SKYPE*

*NEED USC OR GC ONLY*

*Candidate can live in either Cleveland (Euclid), Ohio or Charleston
(Ladson), South Carolina  *
*requirements*

-bachelor’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering.

-4 plus years of opengl experience.

-3 - 5 years .net (c#), win forms, or c++ with mfc development

-good communication skills for interfacing with other design group, end
users, and customers along with technical writing skills for creation of
instruction manuals.

-experience with user interface design and the ability to create simple
intuitive interface methods.

-ability to organize project activities, direct external contracting
services, and made sound decisions for achieving high level goals.
  <nik...@rgtalent.com>