Hi Friend,
Greetings for the day!!!
This is Vickey from Paradigm info tech; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….
Reply to recrutie...@paradigminfotech.com

 *Job Title*

*iPhone  Developer (iOS Developer)*

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

 3 Years

*Technical/Functional Skills *

Must-Have:

*• Software development experience.*

*• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch*

*• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core
Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text*

*• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures,
trends, and emerging technologies*

*• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle*

*Experience Required*

4-5 Years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform

Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new
features.

Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
reliability.

Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.

Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
development efficiency.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good communication skills.

*Education *