Hi Friend,
Greetings for the day!!!
This is Vickey from Paradigm info tech; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….
Reply to recrutie...@paradigminfotech.com

H1s and non locals are accepted

Role: Technical QA

Duration:6+ months

Location:Eagan,MN

Job Description:

Key Technologies
• Java J2EE (EJB, JSP, Tomcat),
• Eclipse/Visual Studio
• AJAX , JavaScript
• CSS, HTML/HTML5, XML
• Web Services , REST, SOAP
• SQL (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)
• MS Team Foundation Server & Team Build
• Third Party test tools, including: JUnit, MS Test, Selenium Webdriver,
TestNG,

Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelors Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering
or related software technology field, or demonstrated job experience
equating to a Bachelors Degree
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• 3 years experience in the following technologies to research, evaluate,
develop and test using
o Java J2EE or C#/.NET based application development
o XML parsing using Java or C#/.NET
o IDE & Enterprise Source Code Control tools (e.g. Eclipse or MS Visual
Studio & TFS)
o Relational database (e.g. SQL, DB2/Oracle 9 or higher)
o Dynamic HTML, XHTML, HTML5, Javascript, Ajax and CSS
--

*Thanks and Regards, *
*Vickey,*

*Desk Number:410-929-9023*