*Hi Partner,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

Please go through the job description and let me know if you are
comfortable with this position.

*Job Title: **Project Manager - Infra Svcs / Data Center Migration*

*Location: **Englewood, CO*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Requirement:*

Requirement for a PM –Intermediate in Englewood, CO with some IT
Infrastructure projects experience.
Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through
implementation.
Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality
measures.
Develops project plan and drives project milestones.
Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key
stakeholders.
Provides day-to-day direction to project resources.
Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the
project.
Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets.
Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal,
negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making,
analysis and problem-solving skills.
Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
*PMP Certification*
*Minimum 5 years or Technical PM experience*

*Knowledge of IT Infrastructure -*
o Data Networking
o Server Technologies
o Storage Technologies
o Holistic view of IT Infrastructure

*ERP implementation Experience- preferably Oracle EBS stack*
*Experience of working within a Service environment and technical teams of
IT experts*
CA Clarity Experience – Desired

*If you are interested then please send me all the below details along with
your Updated Resume…*

Full Name(As on Document):

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Skype ID:

Present Location(City, State):

Work Authorization:

Visa Validity:

Onsite Availability (Days):

Preferred Time for F2F/Skype Interview:

*Thanks & Regards*

*Padam Singh*

Saviance Technologies

50 Bridge St.| Metuchen New Jersey - 08840

Email   : padam.si...@saviancetech.com

http://www.saviance.com/