*Hi Friend,*

*Greetings for the day!!!*

*This is Vickey from Paradigm info tech; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….*

*Reply to recrutie...@paradigminfotech.com
<recrutie...@paradigminfotech.com>*

*SUPER HOT NEED*

*AUTOMATION MOBILE TEST ENGINEERS*

* This is not manual test engineer position*

*Chanhassen, MN*

*END CLIENT : LIFE TIME FITNESS*

*Look within driving distance area MN/WI/IOWA/SD/ND/IL/KANSAS/MI*

We need to open a 6+ month QA Analyst w/mobile testing background and some
automation >  contract position for our Mobile Testing.  Below are the
requirements for this position.

Skills needed:

   - Ø  Minimum of 3 years of QA technical experience
   - Ø  Minimum 3 years of web testing experience, in a combination of both
   marketing and IT fields
   - Ø  Strong grasp of current web technologis
   - Ø  Experience in agile/iterative environments
   - Ø  Experience using automated testing tools and emulators for app
   testing
   - Ø  Strong knowledge of automated testing tools, techniques and
   methodologies
   - Ø  Proficient at decomposing requirements and developing test
   automation for projects of simple to high complexity
   - Ø  Skilled at analysis and troubleshooting on web-based software
   - Ø  Excellent written and oral communication skills
   - Ø  Experience with JIRA
   - Ø  Experience in back-end database testing; creating and analyzing
   database queries, preferably SQL Server 2000 and up
   -
   - Ø  Enterprise level content management and/or collaboration tools
   (Adobe CQ, SharePoint, Jive. etc)
   - Ø  Rich internet development (AJAX, Flash, Flex, Silverlight)
   - Ø  Mobile testing (Phone Gap, Titanium, mobile web and application
   development)
   - Ø  Social integration or Apps with Facebook, Twitter, etc.
   - Ø  Web analytics packages (Google Analytics, Omniture / SiteCatalyst,
   Unica)

--

*Thanks and Regards, *
*Vickey,*