Hello,

My name is Tom and I work with Idexcel. I have an excellent job opportunity
for you which may match your past experiences. Please go through the job
description below and let me know if you would be interested.

*JOB DESCRIPTION                : .NET Developer LOCATION
                : Herndon Duration                                :
12+months extension*

*MAXIMUM RATE                  : $40/hr c2c **Visa copy is required for H1B
| Position of public trust | Back ground verification will their *

Responsibilities include:
• Design, code, deploy, and test applications according to the requirements
and industry best practices.
• Collaborate to design and implement features
• Implement assigned components as defined in the system design.
• Write unit and integration tests to ensure those features never break
• Assist in setup and evaluation of overall architecture.
• Assist in development and peer review of plans, technical solutions, and
related documentation.
• Support server administration, deployment, and compliance within
operational environment.
• Use version control to version your code

Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Engineering or Science.
• 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET
• Experience in development of Web Applications
• Experience in utilizing/creating data models
• Performing performance testing on the code to ensure its highest quality
• Experience in multi-tier development projects including development of
middle tier and front end interface
• Strong knowledge of software development best practices to deliver high
quality results
• Experience using configuration management tools like TFS
• Experience with developing unit test cases for code developed
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
• Strong written and communication skills

NICE TO HAVE
§ Experience in writing complex database queries, creating tables/views,
stored procedures using Oracle 11g or similar
§ Experience in Agile Development methodology and tools.
§ FAA project experience.
§ Experience working with Silverlight Orders created from this request
shall be governed by the US Government Master Agreement.

Regards,

Tom Martin

Phone: (703) 230-2631

Email: tmar...@idexcel.com