*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….            *

*Please Send Resume to **ja...@tresourceinc.com* <ja...@tresourceinc.com>

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                      Weblogic Admin*

*Project Location        Orange County, CA*

*Duration                     6 Months *

 *Interview Mode: Phone Hire*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

 *Position Responsibilities*

·         Administer and troubleshoot Weblogic applications

·         Administer SOA related applications

·         Ensure availability and stability of our division's online
applications

·         Support application developers during application testing and
deployments

·         Handle day-to-day support activities and must be comfortable
working on production support incidents, making recommendations and
escalating when necessary

·         Manage installation, configuration and updates of web
infrastructure software components in a multi-tier, virtualized environment

·         Perform routine analysis of web and application logs to
proactively detect and correct problems

·         Ensure proper monitoring of all environments for availability and
stability

·         Maintain documentation to reflect application infrastructure and
network topology

·         Support penetration tests and vulnerability assessments against
our websites

·         Provide recommendations to optimize system architecture and
maximize application performance

*Qualifications*

·         7+ years experience in a systems administrator role supporting
high availability web applications

·         5+ years installing, configuring and administering Weblogic on
Linux

·         Experience managing SOA-related infrastructure (preferably using
Oracle Service Bus)

·         Strong Linux experience including shell scripting for
administration tasks

·         Experience troubleshooting J2EE application infrastructure in a
complex multi-tier platform

·         Experience with monitoring tools (such as Sitescope) is desired

·         Familiarity with relational databases (Oracle and IBM DB2)

·         Knowledge of Web Services and Services Oriented Architecture is a
must

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience

·         Experience with a Web Content Management system (preferably Adobe
AEM) is a plus

·         Experience with a BPM platform is a plus

·         Knowledge of the Annuities and/or Mutual Funds lines of business
is a plus

Thanks and Regards,

*Javed Ansari*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Technology Resource Group Inc. *

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

 Office: 909-859-1312 | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email: ja...@tresourceinc.com | Web: www.tech-resource.com

Gtalk: *javed.rgtalent*  | YIM : *javed.rgtalent*