Greetings*,*

Hope you are doing good…

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in _* PM/BA*. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings.

Role

PM/BA

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

1. Must have very good communication skills.
 2. Must have good MS Office knowledge. Experience in preparing Client
presentation.
3. Has good understand of Market Research Doman.
4. Knowledge of Big data/Hadoop
5. He should be able to work independently and connect with various team to
gather information.
 6. Should have good presentation skills.
 7. Flexible to support at any time.
8. Should have information/Exp on Hadoop (Big Data) and other technology
platforms.
9. Experience of Project management and reporting needed.
10. Experience of working with Agile methodology needed
11. Experience of working with onshore/offshore Model needed.

Roles and responsibility

1. Responsible for created Client/Business presentations.
2. Responsible for gathering requirement as well as managing the project
plan.
3. Responsible for coordinating with other program and help create a
Business case.
4. Responsible for presentation the PPT/Business case to Nielsen Senior
Management/ Business Stakeholders.
5. Single point of contact for all presentation/Domain information needs
for the Client.
6. Gather requirement by interacting with the Business team and document
the SRS.
7. Doing walkthrough of the requirement with Development team
8. Co-ordinate the requirement understanding between Dev team and the
Business teams

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

Work with different teams – Business, Solutions – BI, Portal and team of
Architects to create a solution and present the solution.

Total experience in required skill (years)

~8 years

Work Location

Oldsmar, FL

Duration

8  months

--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Paul*

Marketing  Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office:  214-390-7324

Fax: 214- 975-1222

Email: *p...@globalsyst.com* <a...@globalsyst.com>

*www.globalsyst.com* <http://www.globalsyst.com/>

Yahoo IM – *paul_75038*

*A Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)*

*A Certified Minority-Business Enterprise (MBE)*

Please don't print this email unless you really need to.

If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-382-3356.

*** Specialized in : BA, QA, have great technical talent and established
clients, please contact us for our REFERRAL policy***