Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

PeopleSoft QA Lead

*Project Location*

Chicago IL

*Duration*

*3+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + F2F*

*Skills*

*Face to face interview needed in the final round*

Oversees the development, design and execution of the formal test plans for
all system-related projects and initiatives. Recommend opportunities for
quality assurance improvement through the use of automation tools, where
appropriate. This person should have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in
the health payer industry.

This person should have strong Financial Business knowledge and senior
level experience in designing and executing tests for highly customized
PeopleSoft Finance applications, version 9.2. Knowledge includes
understanding how the core PeopleSoft architecture works and how
customizations impact the functionality. Additionally, experience in
testing an upgrade to version 9.2 is very important. The resource will be
using *HP ALM 11.x for Test Case Creation and Execution, Rational
ClearQuest for Defect Management* and should have relevant experience in
these or similar Test Management software packages. This person may be
extended beyond the requested time period should project demands require.

Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Execution and Results, and other
standard project deliverables.

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>